We are Hiring!
There’s a whole lot more to Login wood than you probably ever imagined. In fact, once you lift the lid on our business, you’ll discover that we have many opportunities for your career.
Due to our growth in the Office Furniture industry, we are seeking individuals to be key players on our team.
Send your CV at: email@example.com
Apply for Sales Executive
Sales executives are responsible for the maximization of sales for a company’s products. They help in the turnover of sales and provide data regarding changes required in the product to meet customer standards. They are people who reach the customer directly.
- Graduate in business or management (B.Com/ MBA).
- Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge.
- The ability and desire for a sales job with a confident and determined approach.
- Highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Should possess the skill to work both in a team and also perform independently.
- Should be capable of thriving in competitive markets.
- Last but not least; the candidate should have some work experience in facing customers.
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop good relationships with customers through personal contact or meetings or via telephone etc.
- Must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
- Display efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications to their managers.
- Help management in forthcoming products and discuss on special promotions.
- Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
- Record sales and order information and report the same to the sales department.
- Provide accurate feedback on future buying trends to their respective employers.
- Making enhanced Inbound/Outbound calls on leads provided by the Company.
- Good Communication and analytical skills
- Reaching out to new customers and explaining the details of the products.
- Excellent with tele-calling, soft skills, customer interaction.
- Good at Basic Computer knowledge Ms Word and excel
- Should know English, Hindi, and Marathi
- Candidate should be Female/Male
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Education: 12th, Graduate
1) Good Communication and Analytical Skills
2) Able to understand and formulate design decisions and present them for discussion
3) The coordinator will be responsible for the design, BOQ, and material selection of furniture and for ensuring that the furniture fit-out at the site is done in line with the requirements.
4) He/She will work in collaboration with designers for arriving at the final design.
5) Will perform procurement support activities like selection of material, following up with the production Department for delivery of material, following up with Finance for payment processing, providing documentation for customs clearance etc.
6) Visit the site for measurement and understand customer requirements.
7) Prepare the Elevation drawings and sample boards on finalization of the layout
8) Experience in Auto Cad/ Google Sketch/ 3D Max e.tc.
9) Understanding of the designer’s role in the coordination and integration of project information and management.
Qualification: Diploma, Graduate
Experience: 0-3 years