We are Hiring!
There’s a whole lot more to Loginwood than you probably ever imagined. In fact, once you lift the lid on our business, you’ll discover that we have many opportunities for your career.
Due to our growth in the Home furniture and Office Furniture industry, we are seeking individuals to be key players on our team.
Send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales executives are responsible for the maximization of sales for a company’s products. They help in the turnover of sales and provide data’s regarding changes required in the product to meet customer standards. They are people who reach towards the customer directly.
- Graduate in business or management (B.Com/ MBA).
- Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge.
- The ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach.
- Highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
- Last but not the least; the candidate should have some work experience in facing the customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact or meetings or via telephone etc.
- Must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
- Display efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications to their managers.
- Help management in forthcoming products and discuss on special promotions.
- Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
- Record sales and order information and report the same to the sales department.
- Provide accurate feedback on future buying trends to their respective employers.