CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR WOODEN STORAGE AND DESK
- Dust it regularly with a soft, dry cloth. This will help to remove dirt and dust that can build up on the surface and damage the finish.
- If you spill anything on furniture, wipe it up immediately with a damp cloth. Do not let the spill sit, as this can cause the wood to swell and warp.
- Avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or near heat sources. Direct sunlight can cause the finish on furniture to fade and crack. If you must place furniture in direct sunlight, be sure to cover it with a protective cloth.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners on the furniture. These chemicals can damage the finish and weaken the wood.
- Wooden furniture is not designed to support heavy objects. Placing heavy objects on the furniture can cause it to break or warp.
- Use a coaster or trivet under hot dishes and drinks to prevent heat damage.
- Do not place particle board furniture in areas where it may come into contact with water. This includes areas near sinks, showers, and bathtubs. If you spill water on particle board furniture, wipe it up immediately. Do not let the water sit, as this can cause the particle board to swell and warp.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO DRAG THE FURNITURE
Avoid dragging furniture across the floor, when you drag a modular storage or desk, you are putting stress on the joints and the wooden panel itself. This can cause the joints to come loose and the wooden panel to crack or break. To avoid damaging your modular storage or desk, it is best to move it by dismantling it first. This will help to protect the joints and the wooden damage.
Here are some steps on how to dismantle modular storage or table:
- Modular furniture should only be assembled or dismantled by skilled technicians.
- Remove all of the drawers and shelves.
- Identify the fittings that hold the furniture together.
- Use a screwdriver to remove the fittings.
- Carefully separate the pieces of furniture.
- Wrap each piece of furniture to protect it from damage.
- Move the furniture to its new location.
- Reassemble the furniture.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE REVOLVING CHAIR
- Regular cleaning: Dust and debris can accumulate on your chair over time, so it’s important to clean it regularly. Use a soft cloth or a vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment to remove the dust from the hair’s surface, including the seat, backrest, and armrests.
- Adjustments: Many revolving chairs come with adjustable features such as seat height, tilt tension, and armrest height. If your chair has these features, make sure to use them correctly and adjust them according to your comfort and ergonomic needs.
- Weight limit: Pay attention to the weight limit specified by the Login wood. Exceeding the weight limit can put excessive strain on the chair’s structure and mechanisms, leading to potential damage or breakage. If multiple people will be using the chair, ensure that they are within the specified weight range.
- Avoid excessive force: Treat your revolving chair with care and avoid applying excessive force on the moving parts. For example, when adjusting the height or reclining the backrest, do it gently and avoid sudden or jerky movements. This will help prevent damage to the chair’s mechanisms.
- Floor protection: If your chair has wheels, consider using a chair mat or rug to protect the floor underneath. This will prevent scratches or damage to delicate flooring surfaces and make it easier for the chair to roll smoothly.